Building & Construction Trades Council of Northern Nevada
1819 Hymer Ave, Ste 106
Sparks, NV 89431
(775) 355-9200 - Ofc
(775) 355-9934 - Fax
The Building and Construction Trades Council of Northern Nevada has been training, supporting, and advancing the men and women who build Northern Nevada since 1928. We represent more than a dozen local trades affiliates and their members by:
* Facilitating and promoting state-of-the-art workforce training programs,
* Furthering opportunities for construction career growth from apprenticeship to small business ownership,
* Providing a highly-skilled workforce to local construction industry companies,
* Partnering with local leaders and organizations to improve our communities,
* Lobbying for fair labor rights and issues at the local and national levels, and
* Promoting economic development in Northern Nevada to keep our region growing and vibrant and a great place to live, work, and play.
The Council is located in Reno-Sparks, and our service area includes Carson City and the counties of Churchill, Douglas, Elko, Eureka, Humbolt, Lander, Lyon, Mineral, Pershing, Storey, Washoe, White Pine, and portions of Nye County.
We welcome comments and inquiries from current and potential union members and apprentices, contractors, developers, school officials, political figures, and the public. Email addresses for Council officers and links to partner organizations are below, or you may fill out our contact form, and we'll be in touch very soon.
To contact a local building and construction union, visit our local affiliates page.
Russ James - IUPAT
Tracy Holland - IW
Paul McKenzie - IUOE
Rob Benner - SMART